In the Documents section, you will be able to upload new documents or scan them and save in the Patient Profile.
To upload a new document:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Patients ⇒ Patient list, and select a patient;
- Click the Upload New Document button on the right-hand side of the screen to bring up the pop-up window;
- Fill out the necessary fields, choose a file to upload and click Save.
The scan feature is usually used by the receptionist via the web browser. You can also capture documents from the iPad. However, this will be done with the camera or the picture gallery as an upload.
In order to scan a document, you must first download the Dynamsoft Scan Plugin. To do that:
- In the patient profile under the Documents section click the Scan New Document tab on the right-hand side of the screen. The first time you scan a document you will see a pop-up window;
- Click the Download button to install the plugin;
- Follow the steps on the setup wizard and click Close when finished.
Remember to refresh your browser to install the updates.
Once all is set, you will be able to scan a document:
- Click the Scan New Document button again to bring up the pop-up;
- Fill out the necessary fields and click Scan.
Select Source: Your computer must be connected to a scanner in order to select a source. If the dropdown is blank, make sure you are connected to a scanner first.
Title: Your title is what you want to call the document you are scanning
Category: This option can be left as is.
AutoFeeder Vs Duplex: the AutoFeeder is for scanners that have the option to feed in the pages, whereas the Duplex are the scanners that have a lid with glass and have the capability to scan two sides.
When the document is scanned and uploaded, you will see it among other documents. They are displayed in alphabetical order.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.