Product tags can help you search for items quickly by entering keywords. Think of hashtags for your products for easy search.
To create product tags, do the following:
- Sign in to your IndicaOnline POS account, tab Menu to bring up the side panel, hit Inventory and then the Product List tab;
- Select the product you want to add tags to, tap the ellipsis icon and hit Edit Product;
- Scroll down in the Edit Product pop-up and tap the Tag field located under the SKU and UPC fields;
- Type in keywords and hit the Next button on the keyboard to add the tag;
- Tap the Save button in the upper-left corner of the Edit Product pop-up when you are done.
You can also add tags:
- When creating a new product after tapping the plus icon under the Inventory tab or on the Product List screen;
- By tapping the Edit Product button on the Product Profile screen.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.