A Walk-in Visit will normally be processed by a shop that does not require a patient profile. Meaning you will operate as a grocery store without patient history.
To initiate the Walk-in visit, do the following:
- Sign in to your IndicaOnline POS account and tap the Start Walk-in Visit button at the bottom of the screen;
- The shopping cart will open and you can start filling it out with products;
- If you want to add a patient, simply tap the Add Patient button and select the patient from the list;
If the Start Walk-in-Visit button is not on the Patient Queue screen, do the following:
- Tap Menu to bring up the left side panel, and hit Settings at the bottom;
- Tap Patients from the menu list and switch the Enable Walk-in Visit toggle on;
- Tap Menu on the top left of the screen, then Register and the Start Walk-in Visits button to open the cart screen.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.