There are several options for printing receipts. You can automatically set them to print at check out or on the patient preferences and also reprint receipts if that's needed.
To set up automatic printing, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline POS account, tap Menu to bring up the left side panel and hit Settings;
- Tap the Receipt and Label tab and switch the Print Receipt after Check Out toggle on to print receipts automatically at check out. You can manage other receipt settings to your needs.
- Switch the Open Drawer on No Receipt toggle on if you prefer to print receipts based on the patient preferences.
To reprint the receipt of the fulfilled order, do the following:
- Go back to Menu ⇒ Register and tap the Reprint Receipt button from the menu bar;
- Under the Register Transactions heading find the order you need the receipt for, tap it and then hit the Print Receipt button in the bottom right corner;
You can also press the ellipsis icon next to the Print Receipt button to be able to send the receipt by mail.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.