Once you have done the audit of your inventory, you might notice that there is not much left of some products. In order to sell them, you can transfer the amount that's left to another shelf or another product to merge with.
To transfer the product quantity, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Inventory ⇒ Product List and select the product you would like to transfer;
- You will be brought to the product profile page under the Management tab;
From here you can:
Transfer the product quantity between offices/storage
- Drag and drop the product quantity under the in Jar, g column to transfer its amount to another jar;
- Fill out the Weight field with the product amount that does not exceed the maximum indicated under the field, leave a note, if necessary, and click Save.
- Drag and drop the product quantity under the 1 g, 1/8 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, 1 oz columns to create and transfer prepacks; under the pre-rolls (0,5g) column to create and transfer pre-rolls.
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer, leave a note, if necessary, and click Save.
Transfer the product quantity to another product
- Drag and drop the product quantity (e.g., weight, prepack or pre-roll) to the Another product area to transfer its amount;
- Select the Product you are transferring into and the Office, if you need to make a transfer to another office, enter the amount, leave a note, if necessary, and click Save to apply the changes.
It is possible to transfer:
- Between the same product types
- Weight to Weight
- Weight to Weight Range
- Weight Range to Weight
- Unit to Unit
- Unit to Unit Range
- Unit Range to Unit
- Unit Weight to Unit Weight with the same Net Weight
- Weight to Unit Weight
- Weight Range to Unit Weight
All the transfers performed can be viewed by going to the product's History tab, setting the search criteria such as Operation, From-To, Office and hitting the Search button.
The table will contain all the information including the quantity (Qty) of the product and the name of the product it has been transferred to.
The amount of transferred products can also be viewed in the Product Log Report.
Please refer to our article here to get the information on adjusting the product quantity.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.