Once you have done the audit of your inventory, you might notice that there is not much left of some products. In order to sell them, you can transfer the amount that's left to another shelf or another product to merge with.
To transfer the product quantity, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Inventory ⇒ Product List and select the product you would like to transfer;
- You will be brought to the product profile page under the Management tab;
From here you can:
- Drag and drop the product quantity under the in Jar, g column to transfer its amount to another shelf or storage;
- Fill out the Weight field with the product amount that does not exceed the maximum indicated under the field, leave a note, if necessary, and click Save.
- Drag and drop the product quantity under the 1 g, 1/8 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, 1 oz columns to create and transfer prepacks; under the pre-rolls (0,5g) column to create and transfer pre-rolls.
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer, leave a note, if necessary, and click Save.
- Drag and drop the product quantity (e.g., weight, prepack or pre-roll) to the Another product area to transfer its amount;
- Select the Product and the Office you are transferring into, enter the amount, leave a note, if necessary, and click Save to apply the changes.
It is possible to transfer:
- Between the same product types
- Weight to Weight
- Weight to Weight Range
- Weight Range to Weight
- Unit to Unit
- Unit to Unit Range
- Unit Range to Unit
- Unit Weight to Unit Weight with the same Net Weight
- Weight to Unit Weight
- Weight Range to Unit Weight
You can look at transfers that have been performed via the product's History tab.
Please refer to our article here to get the information on adjusting the product quantity.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.