When a new customer comes to sign up to be a patient at your dispensary and to legally purchase medical marijuana products, they must submit their doctor's recommendation. Most of these documents will have a phone number or website to verify the legitimacy.
IndicaOnline streamlines this process for a handful of integrated verification providers.
- Sona Patel
At this time, additional verification providers cannot be added to the software.
To add a new recommendation, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Patients ⇒ Patient list, and select the patient you want to add a recommendation to;
- Go to the Recommendations section and press the Add New Recommendation button on the right-hand side of the patient profile;
- Click the Verification Provider drop-down to view the list of providers. The providers you will see comply with your state or country.
- Select a provider, fill out the necessary fields and click Save to apply the changes.
Depending on Verification Provider the areas to write in may vary.
To edit an existing recommendation:
- Click the Change Status button on the right-hand side of the existing recommendation;
- Change the status to Approved, Revoked or Disabled. Leave a Note, if needed, and click the Update Status button to save the changes.
You can also click the Actions drop-down button to have the options to Add caregiver, Show History or Delete the recommendation.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.