1. Open a web browser ( ex: firefox, chrome, etc.)
2. Please enter this web address into the browser https://mapsengine.google.com/map/
3. A box will be in the middle of the screen, click the blue Create a new map button.
4. Enter your business's address into the search bar on the top of the google maps page and find your shop's address.
5. Make sure that you can see your entire delivery area.
6. Click the button below the maps search bar that looks like a uncompleted triangle. If you hold your mouse over the button it says Draw a Line.
7. Create a delivery area using the draw a line tool. Find a good place to start and click the map to create a point. Use the draw a line tool to create a shape that is your delivery area. If you mess up don't start over - you can change the lines when you have completed the shape.
8. Once the lines are connected it will say Polygon 1. You can rename this and save it. Verify that all of the points are in the right spot. You can move a line by clicking the dot and placing it on the map where it needs to be.
9. Once you are satisfied with your delivery area you will then find the button to the right of Untitled map. It is three vertical dots.
10. Click the three dots then click the button: Export to KML.
11. Export the Entire map, select Export to a .KML file, and press download.
12. Please find that file in your computer downloads and upload the file directly to your IndicaOnline account. To do this you will need to Login to IndicaOnline and click on Config tab on the left side of the page.
13. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Shipping Methods.
14. Once in Shipping Methods click the button (on the right side of the screen) Add New Shipping Method.
15. Scroll down to the option for Upload KML File and select Browse to find the Google KML file and upload.
Please refer to our article here to learn how to set up your delivery fee and other delivery settings.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.