To comply with the state of Colorado labeling requirements, the percentage of total THC and CBD is required to be printed on labels.
Please refer to MED regulations for more detailed and up-to-date information.
To comply with new regulations, do the following:
- When logged in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Inventory and either click the +Add New Product tab or select a product from Product List and click Edit.
- Scroll down to the Lab Results section and enable the Print Cannabinoids As Range setting.
- Fill out the THC and CBD range fields with the lowest and highest percentage for each cannabinoid from every test conducted during the preceding or the last six months, and then click Save.
Once the lab results are updated, the cannabinoid percentage range will be printed out on labels.
If the setting is not enabled for Metrc and Package Control products, the lab results information will be taken from the package profile.
When the Print Cannabinoids As Range is enabled, only the range that is specified in the product profile will be used.
But the rest of the lab results will be taken from the package.
How to Set Cannabinoid Range at POS
To set cannabinoid range at POS, do the following:
1) Go to Menu -> Inventory - Product List.
2) To set a range for an existing product, tap on the desired product to open it. Then tap the Edit product button.
To set a range for a new product, tap the + Add Product button in the Product List menu.
3) In the opened menu, scroll down until you find the Lab Result button. Tap it.
4) In the opened Lab Results menu, toggle the Print Cannabinoids As Range on.
5) Select Cannabinoid (THC, CBD, or CBN), Units of Measure (% or Mg), and specify the range from minimum to maximum.
Tap the + Add Cannabinoid button to add another field.
Tap the button to delete the field.
6) Tap the Apply button to finish.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.