With the help of the Bulk Transfers feature, adding Products to shelves now happens even faster!
For more information on how to perform Bulk Transfer, see this article.
Here is a guide on how to move Products between your Storages and Offices:
- Go to the Bulk Transfers section under Inventory;
- On the Bulk Transfer screen, you will need to create a Bag if you don`t have any. Just tap the plus button and then on the Add Bag button to create a Bag;
- Give your Bag a name and tap the Save button.
Once you have created a Bag, it will be given a status. A Bag may have two statuses:
When you are in the process of adding Products to your Bag;
When the products in this Bag are ready to be moved to Shelf or Storage.
When you finish moving Products to the Shelf or Storage, the Bag you used will automatically change its status to Pending.
Now, when you are ready to begin with Bag fulfillment you can either:
4. Swipe the Bag button to the left and tap Fulfill,
5. Or tap on the Bag button.
6. It will bring you to the Bag details screen. Here you can tap the Start Fulfilling button;
7. On the pop-up screen select Office or Storage you would like to transfer Products from;
8. After selecting your Office or Storage you will be asked to select a Transfer Menu and a Storage you would like to use as a "virtual cart";
9. Once you are done, tap the Apply button.
Now it is time to add Products to the Bag!
! If you didn`t select any preset Transfer Menus, you will have to scan the Barcodes of the Products to add them to the Bag.
! If you did select a preset Transfer Menu, you will have all the products listed.
10. When you are ready, just tap the Mark as Fulfilled buttom.
11. The system will ask you if you really want to mark the Bag as Fulfilled, tap No/ Yes, Mark button.
Now the Bag is under Fulfilled status and is ready to be transferred.
12. Swipe the Bag button to the left and tap Transfer;
13. On the pop-up screen select Office or Storage you would like to transfer Products to and tap the Transfer button;
Hurray! Your transfer is completed!