Bag Inventory Audit allows POS Users to have full control over the expected and actual bag inventory.
How to Audit Bag Inventory
To audit bag inventory, do the following:
1) In your profile, go to Inventory -> On-Demand Service.
2) Select the required bag from the list.
If the bag has the Fulfilled or Passed to Courier status, then tap the Audit button on the bag profile.
If the bag has Pending status, then tap the Actions dropdown menu, and tap the Start Audit button.
3) In the Bag Audit screen, make sure that the RFID scanner is connected to your POS via Bluetooth.
For instructions on how to connect the RFID scanner to your POS, see the How to Audit Inventory Using RFID Scanner article.
When connected, tap the scanner icon in the top right corner to see the name, battery level, and set up the Scanning Power of the RFID Scanner.
4) Tap the Start Scanning button to begin.
5) Use the RFID scanner to read and capture RFID tags on your products. When the process starts, the tag count will be displayed on the screen. In the Expected column, you will see the number of products you have in the system. Actual is how many items you physically have in the bag. And if Expected does not match Actual, the quantity to adjust will be shown in the Difference column.
Undescanned products have a red-colored number, and over-scanned products have an orange-colored number.
Under each column, you will see the corresponding cell: Exp. Tags, Scanned, Remaining, with the total tag count in it. If the number of the remaining tags stops decreasing, tap the Stop Scanning button.
6) Tap the Adjust Quantity icon in the Difference column to adjust the quantity of scanned items in the bag.
7) In the Adjust Quantity pop-up, the Adjustment Units field will be automatically filled out with the amount of the product indicated in the Difference column. Ensure that the quantity is correct, provide the reason for adjustment, decide whether to add an expense or not, leave a note and tap the Adjust button to complete the action.
NOTE. Out-of-bag items can not be adjusted in order to prevent the loss of misplaced items.
8) When the Actual and Expected columns have the same tag count and the Remaining cell value equals zero, tap the Complete button to end the process.
The audit can only be completed if all products are adjusted.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.