You can create BOGO discount preset to be automatically applied to cart at checkout. Please make sure you have the necessary permission (Manage Safe/Shelf Inventory) for the Discounts tab to be visible.
One can create as many BOGO Discounts as needed, with no regard to Conditions crossover.
Refer to this article to learn more about permissions.
To create a discount:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Marketing on the left-hand side of the screen and click the Discounts tab to access the Discount List;
- Press the New tab in the top right of Discount List to create a new preset;
- Select BOGO as the discount type, fill out the Discount Name field
- Set the status to Active if you want the discount preset to be auto-applied once conditions are met in the Cart, or Inactive if you want to disable it
- The Exclude Items On Special toggle is inactive by default. You can enable it, if you do not want to include the items on special to the BOGO conditions
- The Individual Use Only toggle is inactive by default. You can enable it, if you want BOGO discount to be the only discount in the order, no promo codes or manual/auto discounts can be applied.
2. Limit per Discount
- Limit per Discount Section allows setting up discount re-use limitation in relation to one Patient individually of a number of Patients.
- Toggle Number of Uses switch and set desired amount of applications of BOGO discount. Number of Uses may be changed at any time, but setting Number of Uses<Used will disable the discount application immediately.
- Toggle Once per Patient switch to limit application of BOGO once per each Patient. This setting is disabled by default
- Set the start and end date of a BOGO discount. Select the Ongoing check box to the right of the Expires On field for a BOGO discount to be active all the time, unless specified otherwise.
- For the Happy Days setting, leave the check marks next to the days you want a promo code to be active. You cannot uncheck all days, because it will make a BOGO discount inactive.
- Set the Happy Hours setting for a BOGO discount to be applicable within certain time periods. By default, it is set to 24 hours.
- Set quantity of items to trigger BOGO discount into Buy field and quantity of items eligible for discount into Get field.
- Set BOGO Discount value in either percentage or flat price into Discount Amount field. Alternatively, clicking Free radio button will automatically set the Discount Amount to 100%
- Toggle Multiply BOGOs switch to allow multiple applications of the BOGO Discount (Buy 2 Get 1, Buy 4 Get 2 etc. )
- Enter Product (name, SKU or UPC) into Product field to select a product to be used as BOGO discount condition
- Enter Product Category into Product Category field to select a product category to be used as BOGO discount condition
- Enter Brand into Brand field to select a brand to be used as BOGO discount condition
- Enter Office into Office field to select an Office to be able to use this BOGO discount condition
- All Conditions fields may have multiple values selected
- You may select only one Condition (Product or Product Category or Brand) to be used as BOGO discount condition
- By default, All Offices are selected as BOGO Discount application array
Clicking Save button will save all the input discount preset settings and sync the newly created BOGO to POS for further automated application.