Vehicles page allows to add and delete vehicles and specify their Make, Model, and License Plates.
How to View and Manage Vehicles
Give Permissions to View and Manage Vehicles
In order for Users to View and Manage Vehicles, they must have the appropriate permissions.
To give these permissions, do the following:
1) Go to Config -> Staff.
2) On the Staff menu click on the staff member to whom you want to give permissions.
3) On the staff member's profile go to Permissions -> Edit Permissions.
4) On the Permissions page open the General tab.
5) On the General tab select the View Vehicles and Manage Vehicles checkboxes.
6) Click the Save button to save all permission settings for this user.
Add New Vehicles
To add new vehicles or view the currently existing ones, do the following:
1) Go to Config -> Vehicles.
2) On the Vehicles page click the +Add New Vehicle button.
3) Enter the Make, Model, and License Plate of the vehicle in the corresponding fields. Add the description if necessary.
Click the Save button.
4) The message "The item was created successfully" will appear, and the added vehicle will be visible on the Vehicles page.
Repeat steps 2-3 to add more vehicles.
To edit the Make, Model, and License Plate of the existing vehicle, click the Edit button in the Actions column.
To delete the existing vehicle, click the Delete button in the Actions column.
You can search vehicles from the list by Make, Model, or License Plate using the Search field.
Click the Search field, enter the Make, Model, or License Plate of the vehicle you want to find, and click the Search button.
To reset the search filter and show all existing vehicles, click the Reset Filter button.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.