To set up a delivery fee, manage shipping settings or add a new shipping method, do the following:
1) Go to Config -> Shipping Methods.
2) Click the Add New Shipping Method button in the upper-right corner. You can also edit or delete the already existing delivery type by clicking the Edit or Delete buttons, and search shipping methods by using the Search by Shipping Method Name and clicking the icon.
3) Select either Delivery or Pickup as your shipping method and fill out the required fields marked with an asterisk such as Shipping Method Name, Delivery Charge, Delivery Zone (you can add more than one zone). Under the Restrict End Time drop-down you can set up the time you would like to stop taking delivery orders from customers with the minimum of 15 and the maximum of 90 minutes till the end of your delivery hours. Enable or disable the toggles, if necessary, and make sure the Timezone is set correctly along with the delivery hours. The Active toggle is enabled by default. Click Save to apply the changes.
Please refer to this article with detailed instructions on how to create delivery zones using Google Maps.
4) Go to Config -> Office & Storages tab.
5) Select the office you would like to edit.
6) Click the Marketplace Settings tab and open Potify Orders. Here you can also enable/disable the Pickup and Delivery Shipping Methods along with adding a new one. Use the drop-down menu to select a delivery method. Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to confirm and apply the changes.
This article will guide you through the process of creating shipping methods for mail orders in Canada.
Please refer to our article here to learn how to use shipping methods with the Dispatcher Mode turned on.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.