For a period of time you can deactivate your mobile register if you think you will use it in the future. Also, you might never use this device again, so you have to delete it. Note, before deleting the device, it must be deactivated and shift must be closed. Follow the steps below:
1. Click Statistics and select Mobile Registers.
2. In the list of mobile registers, look for the register that you need to deactivate or delete.
3. Close the shift if you have to.
4. Click "gear" button to enter mobile register settings.
5. Switch mobile register status to Inactive and click Send.
6. You can stop at step five if you think that you might use the same device again. To completely delete the mobile register, click Deactivate from the register list.
8. Your mobile register deleted!