- This tutorial is for self-hosted WordPress sites. WordPress.com blogs do not allow you to embed the IndicaOnline plugin. Godaddy managed WordPress is not supported as well.
- Your current products added via Woocommerce will be deleted and overwritten anytime you re-sync with IndicaOnline (If unsure please make sure you back up the current architecture of your site before installing plugin)
- Your current products added via Woocommerce will be deleted and overwritten once the IndicaOnline plugin is installed.
- Your website need to have an eCommerce compatible template and Woocommerce plugin installed.
Step 1: Sign in to your WordPress admin panel.
Step 2: Go to Plugins and click Add New.
Step 3: Type WooCommerce into the Search Plugins field and hit Enter. Once found, you can view details such as the the point release, rating and description.
Step 4: Click Install Now. After clicking the link, you’ll be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. And then click Yes, and WordPress completes the installation.
Step 5: When Woocommerce installed, click Install Pages to complete the installation.
Step 6: Sign in to your IndicaOnline account.
Step 7: Click on WooCommerce in Config
You will then see the following screen:
Step 8: Click generate apikey
Step 9: Click download plugin for WordPress
Step 10: Log in again to your WordPress admin panel
Step 11: Go to Plugins and click Add New
Step 12: Click Upload Plugin
Step 13: Click Browse and upload the IndicaOnline plugin for WordPress that you downloaded.
Step 14: Click Install Plugin
If plugin successfully installed a message will be displayed:
Connected to: https://domain.indicaonline.com/
Your plugin is now activated. It may take few minutes for all your products to get synced with website.
In order to correctly retain patient address information, you will need to obtain a google API key. To obtain your key, log into your google (Gmail) account and do the following:
- Click here to access the Google API Console and click on Credentials
- Next, click on create credentials. and then select API key.
- You will be asked to name your project, hit yes on the two questions being asked and hit create
- You will now have your API key available.
- Next, click library on the left-hand side.
- Next, click on enable at the top of the screen
- After your API has been enabled your screen should look like the one below.
- After enabling the API, click on credentials again and you should see your API key.
Click on the to the left of your key and the click edit settings.
- Next, click on HTTP referrers (web sites) and then click save.
Finally, copy the API from google and paste it into the google API section via woocommerce in wordpress.
If products have yet to populate, make sure you have checked the following:
- Products are transferred to the correct shelf
- Products are in stock
- In the product profile, "Show on Potify" switch is activated
If products are still not showing go into the WooCommerce settings and click the "re-sync store data" button.