E-Sign MD is the easiest way to run your collective 100% paperless and send Patient Agreements along with Intake forms to iPad or Android Tablets for patients to sign electronically. Just download the IOS version here and use the email, associated with your IndicaOnline account to sign in. If you don't have one, simply create it by going to our website.
Once signed in, the forms will be instantly transmitted to your IndicaOnline account.
E-Sign MD is an app intended to be used by patients. Hang a tablet in the waiting area, send patient documents on to it and let them sign the electronic form with their fingers.
To send a new form to the E-Sign MD application, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Patients ⇒ Patient list, and select the profile of the user you would like to send the form to;
- Under the Forms section, press the Add Intake button to bring up the pop-up;
You can also send a form using the Email Intake or the Sms Intake button;
- Pick the device with the E-Sign MD installed and click Send to assign the form.
Once the form has been sent, the patient's name will appear on the device you picked.
- The patient should tap the Sign Now button to the right of their name;
- Hit the Accept button to confirm that they agree to sign the form electronically and sign it.
As soon as the patient signs the form, it appears in their profile. You can easily navigate through all the files in their Documents section.
Refer to the following articles to learn how you can customize the patient agreement form and send electronic agreements directly from your iPad.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.