WeedMaps integration allows you to update all products instantly, saving you time and avoiding double entry. When synced, IndicaOnline will push products created via your IndicaOnline account to your WeedMaps profile.
*Note IndicaOnline does not overwrite current WM data. To avoid duplicates hide or delete your current WeedMaps menu prior to initial sync.
Configure WeedMaps settings
First, follow the instructions to turn on the "Show on WeedMaps" switch to show the prices you would like to display on WeedMaps in the product profile editing/adding section.
After you have completed this process on all the products you would like to show on WM, follow our guidelines to make sure you have mapped your categories.
Get the API key from your WeedMaps account
1. Log in to your Weedmaps account and first click on your profile in the top right corner and then Manage My Business:
2. This will bring up the list of your dispensaries; click on Edit of the appropriate dispensary:
3. In the open window choose MENU:
4. Click on POS Integration in the top right corner:
5. And at the bottom of the newly opened page you will find the WeedMaps API Key which you will need to copy:
Paste the API key into your IndicaOnline account
1. Navigate to WeedMaps settings by going to Config-->WeedMaps
2. Under the Synchronization menu paste the WeedMaps API key into the appropriate office and press Save.
Note: Multiple WeedMaps listings are also supported. Paste a separate API Key for each WeedMaps listing (location) and match it with each individual shelf (office) in IndicaOnline.
3. Click Sync Menu to update your WeedMaps menu, or click Erase Menu to "unpublish" all products currently on your WeedMaps page.
Note: IndicaOnline does not erase your products from your WeedMaps account on a permanent basis. To reactivate the synchronization process, just click Sync Menu again.
Remember, IndicaOnline pushes all products to be displayed on WeedMaps with the enabled "Show on Weedmaps" option. At first, IndicaOnline will synchronize all products in the first few minutes and then will perform regular synchronization with 15-minute intervals.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.