WeedMaps integration allows you to update all products instantly, saving you time and avoiding double entry. When synced, IndicaOnline will push products created via your IndicaOnline account to your WeedMaps profile.
*Note IndicaOnline does not overwrite current WM data. To avoid duplicates hide or delete your current WeedMaps menu prior to initial sync.
*IndicaOnline is not compatible with Weedmaps online ordering. Please disable online ordering with Weedmaps to ensure accurate syncing between IndicaOnline and Weedmaps.
Configure WeedMaps settings
First, follow the instructions to turn on the "Show on WeedMaps" switch to show the prices you'd like to display on WeedMaps in the product profile editing/adding section.
After you've completed this process on all the products you'd like to show on WM, follow our guidelines to make sure you have mapped your categories.
1. On your WeedMaps listing page, in the right sidebar, click Actions-->Edit
2. Scroll to the very bottom, and copy your WeedMaps API key.
3. Navigate to WeedMaps settings by going to Config-->WeedMaps
4. Click on synchronization and paste the WeedMaps API key into the appropriate office and click Save.
Note: Multiple WeedMaps listings are also supported. Paste a separate API Key for each WeedMaps listing (location) and match it with each individual shelf (office) in IndicaOnline.
5. Click 'Sync Menu' to update your WeedMaps menu, or click erase menu to "unpublish" all products currently on your WM page. IndicaOnline doesn't erase your products from WM account on a permanent basis. To reactivate the synchronization process just click the "Sync" button again.
Remember, IndicaOnline pushes all products to be displayed on WeedMaps with the enabled "Show on Weedmaps" option. At first, IndicaOnline will synchronize all products in the first few minutes and then will perform synchronization with 15-minute intervals.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.