Hardware will consist of the following items:
1) ID Swiper for the front desk computer (optional hardware, can be used to swipe customers' driver licenses or id cards at the front desk check in station).
2) USB Receipt printer has to be configured via POS HUB (see diagram). The cash drawers will be operated via the receipt printer.
3) Scale has to be configured through the POS HUB to be integrated. Integrated scales will automatically push the weight to the iPad at the point of sale, limiting manual entry.
4) Label printer will be by itself and doesn't require the integration. Compatible label printer should be connected to the same WiFi and your POS iPad.
5) POS HUB should be hardwired to the internet. You can connected to the router directly or use a WiFi bridge to provide the hub with the internet access. POS HUB cannot be configured via WiFi.