Use the Black List and stay safe with IndicaOnline. This is a simple but powerful feature to manage unwanted patients from attempting to make purchases. If you have a patient that is always trying to steal or harass your budtenders, you have the option to put that patient onto the IndicaOnline Black List.
Putting a patient into the Black List doesn't prevent the sale.
To add a patient to the blacklist, do the following:
- Log in to IndicaOnline, go to Patients ⇒ Patient list, and select the patient you want to put in the Black List;
- Click the Actions dropdown button on the right-hand side of the patient profile and select Add to Black List;
If you see the following pop-up after you clicked the Add to Black List button, it means the patient profile needs to be updated with the patient's state ID.
- In the Add Patient To Black List window select the Block Type, provide the Reason or description of why the patient has been put on the blacklist and click Save.
1. Block Patient in my dispensary - a patient is blocked in your location within your dispensary;
2. Block Patient in IndicaOnline network - a patient is blocked among the entire IndicaOnline system.
When complete, you will notice a red banner at the top of the patient profile mentioning that this patient is now on the Black List, along with the reason why.
- Click the Remove From Black List button to delete the patient from the list.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.