Here at IndicaOnline we understand how important it is to know which referral source is working out and which simply isn't cutting it. IndicaOnline has a great feature that allows you to create specific categories for all your marketing campaigns and keep track of all your traffic in one place.
So when you ask your patients how they found your dispensary, you can track that information via the referrals.
First thing to do is to create a referral category. This will allow to section your marketing campaigns. i.e. WEB: Weedmaps, google search. SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, etc.
To do that:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Marketing on the left-hand side of the screen, click the Referral Categories tab and then press the +Add button on the right-hand side of the screen to bring up the pop-up;
- Fill out the Name field and click Save to create a new category.
Once created, you can edit or delete it.
To create a listing for each category specifically, do the following:
- Click the Referral List tab on top of the Marketing list and the +Add New tab on the right-hand side of the screen to create a new referral;
- Fill out the necessary fields in the New Referral pop-up and click Save at the bottom to apply the changes.
When all is set, the budtender will see the option to track patients that saw the Facebook add.
Things you can do under the Referral List tab:
1. Find a referral by its name. Fill out the name field and hit the search icon ;
2. Find a referral category. Click the Advanced Search drop-down, tick the checkboxes of the categories you want to have a closer look at and click the Search button.
3. Edit or delete a referral, view the number of people checked in under the Referral count heading, etc.;
4. Click the referral name to get more information on its ad campaigns, statistics, etc.
To view the statistics of every referral you have:
- Go to Marketing ⇒ Statistics, click the Advanced Search drop-down, select offices along with the time frame and click Search to display the referral count for each group.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.