This is where things get exciting! Let's go through the processes of purchasing weight product from a vendor.
*This process can be achieved on the iPad or any web browser. This demo is performed on the iPad.
1) Go to inventory and then select product list.
2) Select the product that you are going to check-in by click on its name. This will bring you to the product profile.
3) Click on the Check-in button below the product symbol. This will bring you to the check-in screen.
4) After correctly entering all of the required information, click on check-in.
5) Now you can see that you have added the weight to your product, that's currently in the safe, to make it available for purchase we must move it to the shelf.
6) Now lets click on the management tab, right below totals on the left hand side. This will bring you to the product management page. Here we will be able to move our new weight out of the safe and on to the shelf.
7) Press and hold within the blue box the move to box to box below it. (Safe >> shelf)
8) Enter the amount of weight you want to move from the safe to the shelf (I.E. 100g, 50g whatever the amount maybe). When finished, the system will ask you to confirm the transfer by clicking Transfer.
9) You will now be able to see that the weight has been moved from the safe to the shelf and is now ready to be sold.
Please, refer to our article here how to check in pre-packs.