Once you have created product profiles for the items that you will be selling at your location, you can check them in.
To check in the weight product, do the following:
- Sign in to your IndicaOnline POS account, tap Menu to bring up the left side panel, hit Inventory and press the Product list tab.
- Select the product you would like to check in and tap the Check In button or navigate to the product profile by pressing the rightwards arrow.
- Tap the Check In button to bring up the Check In form.
- Fill out the necessary information, pay special attention to the quantity and cost fields. Each pre-pack here is going by the industry-standard increments, e.g., 1g, 1/8oz, 1/4oz, etc. Under the Total Weight field you will see the total amount of the quantity entered in grams. Add payment and lab results, if necessary, and click Check In to confirm.
- Once the package has been checked in, its weight will appear on the Management page to the right of the Office you've added it to.
If you have added the weight to the Storage first, you need to transfer the quantity to the Office in order to sell it.
- Drag and drop the product quantity to the Office you would like to sell from.
- Enter the weight amount you would like to transfer and tap the Transfer button.
As you have transferred the weight, you will see it to the right of the chosen Office.
Please refer to our article here to learn how to check in pre-packs on your PC.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.