Now we have our vendor setup, we've purchased some flowers and checked them into the shelf. I think we just might be open for business!
Wait...Wait...Wait.....who the heck are we selling all of this stuff too?
Before we can complete a transaction (iPad Only). We're going to need to add a patient to our database! This can either be done on the iPad or from the computer, but is most commonly performed on the computer by receptions or sometimes a security guard, so for this lesson let's open up the browser and login.
1) Click on patients at the top of the menu to the left, then click add patients.
2) After entering and saving all of the required information, you will be brought to your patients profile
3) Depending on your location, you will need to add a Doctors recommendation as well as a new patient intake form. You can add this information by clicking on recommendation in the patient profile, and then forms for the intake form. All added documentation for patient will always be available by clicking on documents.
Add New Rec
4) Once you have all of the required documents, you can then check-in the patient by clicking the check-in button in the top right hand corner of the patients profile.
5) Once patient has been checked-in, their name is added to the Queue. He/she can then wait to be helped by the budtender. Notice the confirmation message that the patient is checked in at the top of the screen and the blue check in button is now an orange check out button.