Once your patient is checked in, they will be placed on queue. From here you can process an order for each patient. To get to the queue:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline POS account, tap Menu to bring up the left side panel, hit Register and select a patient from the queue to start processing the order;
- Pick the product your patient is interested in purchasing, enter the quantity and tap the Add to Cart button;
- Hit the Cart Discount button to select the preset discount (click here to learn how to create discount categories)
- Select the necessary discount and tap the Apply Discount button;
- Hit the ellipsis icon next to the product you want to discount and tap the Discount Item tab. Here you are also able to delete or mark the product as free.
If you have already added the cart discount, you will get the following pop-up. Simoy tap the Remove button to clear the discounts.
- The Discount Item pop-up will appear, where you should enter the discount amount either in percentage form or in dollars and hit Apply.
- Tap Charge to take payment for the order;
1-My patient has a store credit that he would like to use (Click here to learn all about loyalty points)
2-Select Add Payment for an additional form of payment
3-Select Payment Method (Learn how to modify payment methods for your shop accepts here)
Select complete order and you will then see:
Here you will see the correct change to give the patient
Receipts can be emailed or printed depending on your patient preference.
After selecting your receipt option, you are all set and ready for the next patient.
*With IndicaOnlineTV you have the option to have your waiting list and menus show on screens via our AppleTV app.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.