iPad and POS HUB Connection Issues
It is required that the POS HUB is constantly connected to the Internet via Ethernet cable. If you reset your router or make any changes to the network, you may need to reassign your POS HUB to the iPad.
Log in to Indica POS-->click to Menu-->Settings-->Hardware-->POS HUBS-->Select your hub-->set as default.
If your iPad and POS HUB are not communicating or you're getting an error message, try some of these suggestions to troubleshoot your POS HUB:
- To Turn your POS HUB off, unplug all cables. Leave unplugged for at least 15 seconds and then reconnect power and cables.
- If using Edimax Wi-Fi bridge, turn the bridge off (unplug) for 10 seconds and turn it back on
- Turn your iPad's Wi-Fi off and then on again.
- Turn your iPad completely off and then back on.
- Turn your Wi-Fi router off and then on again.Ensure that the Ethernet cable connecting the POS HUB to the Wi-Fi router is properly connected to the Ethernet port on each device.
- Ensure that the Ethernet lights(orange and green) are on/blinking on the POS HUB
- Reset Edimax Wi-Fi bridge settings and reconnect it to your network.
After you try these steps, check your POS. If the POS HUB has appeared on the list of devices, the hub should be online and have active devices when scales/receipt printer are connected. Click on the hub and set as default.