Review these tips to troubleshoot your Bluetooth bar code scanner.
Troubleshoot Bluetooth Bar Code Scanners
- Confirm you’re using an iPad with a Bluetooth scanner.
- Check that your scanner is fully charged.
- Make sure the scanner is paired to your iPad and not to another device.
- Check that Bluetooth is turned on within your iPad settings. If enabled, turn it off and back on.
You can also factory reset your Bluetooth bar code scanner. To do so:
- Turn on the bar code scanner and scan the bar code below: