For your convenience, we have created the Indica POS - the most advanced application for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, that makes managing patients' profiles, selling the products, controlling inventories, verifying the patients on-site and many other things quick and easy.
To add a POS register, do the following:
- Download Indica POS application from the App Store onto your tablet;
- Run the application and fill out the Email and Password fields with your IndicaOnline account credentials and tap the Log in button;
- Hit the Activate This iPad button in the bottom left corner;
- This will bring up the Assign to Shelf pop-up. Pick the shelf the iPad will be operating from. You might see several options in the shelf list when using multiple locations;
- Tap the Select button to assign the register to the shelf. It will connect your iPad POS with your IndicaOnline back office;
- Fill out the Enter Register Name field and press OK.
We highly recommend keeping very detailed records of your iPads names.
Once you have saved the register name, you will be redirected to your POS account.
- Enter your PIN and press the Sign In button;
- Go through a short tutorial on how to use the system or tap the screen and hit the Skip button in the top right corner to open your shift.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.