Before you start printing labels, make sure each of them satisfies your needs. Refer to this article to be certain that the labels are customized correctly.
IndicaOnline suggests several variants of labels to choose from:
To print the label from the Back Office, do the following:
Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Inventory on the left-hand side of the screen and click the Product List tab on top of the menu to select the product you want to create a label for;
- In the product profile, click the print icon above the prices to bring up the Select Template pop-up;
- Select the Office and Package, under the Label Template drop-down select Brother Label, and press the Print button to be redirected to the sample page;
- Click CTRL+P combination on your keyboard for the printer settings;
- On the new screen, change the layout to Landscape and click More Settings drop-down;
- Select Paper size (1.4" x 3.5") and set Margins along with Scale to Custom. Use the up and down arrows in the scale spin box or simply input the value in the box to resize the image. You can also drag and drop the 2nd label to the 1st one to adjust the size with your mouse. Click the Print button to send the label to print.
The setting should be automatically saved for future label printing and this should be the only time you will need to set this up.
- Select the Office, Package, Device, under the Label Template drop-down select Zebra Label, set the Paper Size to 4x2, enter the number of labels and press the Print button to send the labels to print;
- Customize the drop-down fields to your needs, under the Label Template drop-down select Zebra Label and set the Paper Size to 2x1. Once you have picked the paper size, select one of the Print option buttons to print both labels or one of them. Enter the number of labels and hit Print to send the labels to print.
- Select the Office, Package, Device, under the Label Template drop-down select Zebra 2x1 w/Product Name. The Paper Size will be automatically set to 2x1, to print bigger labels select 4x2 paper size. Enter the number of labels and click Print to send the labels to print.
It is possible to print Avery labels from your IndicaOnline WEB account only.
- Select one of the following Avery labels from the Label Template drop-down, pick the Office and Package and click Save. You will be redirected to the page with labels to print.
Avery 5160 w/Product Name
Avery 5167 w/Product Name
- Press CTRL+P combination on your keyboard for the printer settings, adjust them to your needs and click Print.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.