To print the label from the Back Office, do the following:
Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Inventory on the left-hand side of the screen and click the Product List tab on top of the menu to select the product you want to create a label for;
- In the product profile, click the print icon above the prices to bring up the Select Template pop-up;
- Pick the Office, Label Template and Package, if necessary, and press the Print button to be redirected to the sample page;
- Click CTRL+P combination on your keyboard for the printer settings;
- On the new screen, change the layout to Landscape and click More Settings drop-down;
- Select Paper size (1.4" x 3.5") and set Margins along with Scale to Custom. Use the up and down arrows in the scale spin box to resize the image with your mouse, or simply input the value in the box. Click the Print button to send the label to print.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.