To print labels from the product profile, do the following:
- Sign in to your IndicaOnline POS account, tap Menu to bring up the side panel, and then hit Inventory ⇒ Product List+;
- Select the product and navigate to its profile;
- In the product profile, click the print icon below the quantity you want to print labels for;
- Input the number of copies and press Enter to send the labels to print.
To be able to print labels automatically, do the following:
- Sign in to your IndicaOnline POS account, tap Menu and then Settings at the bottom on the left-hand side of the screen;
- Press the Receipt and Label tab and switch the Print Label Once Added to The Cart toggle on. This will set your labels to print automatically when the products are added to the cart.
To be able to print out all the necessary information, including Lab results, on one label, keep the Print Single Label for Zebra 2x1 OFF.
To print labels from the cart, do the following:
- Sign in to your IndicaOnline POS account and tap the Start Walk-in Visit button to be brought to the cart;
- When adding products, you can tap the ellipsis icon above them and print all labels for every item in the cart;
- Or hit the ellipsis icon next to the product you would like to print the label for.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.