There is a handful of locations in IndicaOnline that allow you to print a label from the iPad.
Print labels from inventory
- Click "Inventory" and then select "Product list";
- Select the product that you want to print labels for, then click on the grey circle in the top left side of the profile;
- Click "Print Label".
- Enter the amount of labels you would like to print, then tap "Enter".
Print labels from POS
- Depending on your settings, you can set labels to print automatically when items are added to the cart. When this feature is activated, you can go into product profiles and deactivate specific items from automatically printing labels when added to the cart.
- If you have turned this feature off, you can click on the grey button to the right of the product and then click "Print label", or "Print all".
This will either print only the label for the product you have selected, or print you labels for every item in your POS.