The Daily Sign-in Sheet report allows you to view register order data, sales breakdown, and cash received under specifications you choose. It also allows you to download receipts, get detailed information about orders, and export order data to a spreadsheet.
To configure the Daily Sign-In Sheet, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Statistics on the bottom left-hand side of the screen and click the Daily Sign-In Sheet tab on top of the menu list;
- Use the drop-downs of the filters to set the search criteria and select the time frame to configure the sheet;
The report will be represented in totals. You can hover over the question mark icon next to the category of interest to get a short description.
Under the totals, you can study the order information of every patient within this search, add a note to the patient profile or download the receipt ;
1. Price - total of the order before discount;
2. Paid - total amount paid for the order;
3. Cost - total amount of cost of goods sold in the order;
4. Discount - total amount of discounts applied in the order;
5. Free - cost of any products marked as free in the order;
6. Tax - total amount of tax collected;
7. Profit - total amount of profit generated. Calculated as: total paid-cost-discount-tax=profit.
- Click the Export button below the sheet to be redirected to the Downloads tab where you can save the spreadsheet to your computer.
Under the Export button, you can:
- study the Sales Breakdown report, which represents the payment methods and the total amount paid;
- and the Cash Received report, which is the combination of all your current shifts including registers and mobile registers. It will display the sum of opening amount, cash tenders, safe drops, returns and expected total cash from all registers.
1. Opening Amount - sum of opening amounts for all shifts;
2. Cash Tenders - sum of cash tenders for all shifts;
3. Safe Drops - sum of safe drops for all shifts;
4. Returns - sum of returns made for all open shifts;
5. Expected Total Cash - sum of all shifts Opening Amounts+Cash Tenders-Safe Drops-Returns.
Under the Cash Received report, you can view the expense report by clicking View Details on the left-hand side of the Expenses Total or Add Expense by hitting the button on the top right.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.