The Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) report allows you to view a detailed breakdown of your products sales data.
To configure the COGS report, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Statistics on the bottom left-hand side and click the Reports tab to bring up the products report page.
- Use the dropdowns of the categories you are after to set the search criteria, select the time frame and click the Search button on the right-hand side of the screen to configure the report you need.
The COGS report will be divided into several columns:
1. Product Name - the name of the product;
2. SKU - the stock keeping unit number that identifies the product.
3. Category - the name of the product category (Flowers, Concentrate, Edible, etc);
4. Strain Type - the three main categories of marijuana products: Indica, Sativa, Hybrid.
5. Gross Sales - total sales minus taxes and delivery fee;
6. Sold Qty - the total amount of the product sold (units & weight);
7. Gross Refunds - total refunds excluding all taxes collected and delivery fee;
8. Returned Qty - the total amount of the product returned (units & weight);
9. Net Sales - Gross Sales minus Gross Refunds;
10. Net Qty - Sold Qty minus Returned Qty;
11. Total COGS - the total cost of the product sold;
12. Gross Profit - Net Sales minus COGS; with refunds - Net Sales minus COGS plus COGS per Unit/Gram;
13. Gross Profit Margin - Gross Profit divided by Net Sales times 100%.
14. COGS per Unit/Gram - the wholesale price per 1 unit/gram of the product sold.
15. Retail price per Unit/Gram - the retail price for 1 unit/gram.
- Click the Export dropdown menu button on the right-hand side of the screen and select the file format (CSV or PDF);
- Click the Downloads button to be redirected to the Statistics ⇒ Downloads page;
- Click the highlighted link to download the file or the garbage bin icon to delete it.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.