You can easily track your inventory with our product log report. Here you can view the starting and ending amounts of grams or units per product for certain time periods, customize the report using the search filters and export it to a .csv or pdf file.
To configure the Product Log Report, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Statistics on the bottom left-hand side and click the Reports tab to bring up the reports page;
- Click the Inventory button at the top and then the Product Log Report button below to configure the report;
- You can click the Filter Product button, select one from the drop-down list and click the Add Filter button to apply the filter to the search;
- Set the time range, input the name in the Product Name field and click the Search button to create the report;
The report is divided into columns which represent the following information:
|Product Name||Name of Product|
|Starting Amount||Total amount of the product available on the shelf at the beginning of the selected time period|
|Checked In||Amount of the product first checked into the shelf|
|Transferred In||Amount of the product transferred into the shelf. Each transfer is recorded across all the shelves (unless filtered)|
|Transferred Out||Amount of the product transferred out of the shelf. Each transfer is recorded across all the shelves (unless filtered)|
|Transferred In From Another Product||Amount of the product transferred in from another product|
|Transferred Out To Another Product||Amount of the product transferred out to another product|
|Adjusted (Increased)||Amount of the product adjusted to increase|
|Adjusted (Decreased)||Amount of the product adjusted to decrease|
|Hold||Amount of the product on hold in the cart for the order before the check-out|
|Sold||Amount of the product sold|
|Returned||Amount of the returned product|
|Ending Amount||Total amount of the product available on the shelf at the end of the selected time period|
- Click the button on the top right of the report to export the report either to a .csv or .pdf file.
- Click the Downloads button to be redirected to the Statistics ⇒ Downloads page;
- Click the highlighted link to download the file or the garbage bin icon to delete it.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.