In IndicaOnline you can track all the packages that you have already accepted as well as those which are pending.
Under Pending Packages you will find all packages that were accepted in Metrc but have not been checked in yet.
- Navigate to Inventory ⇒ Pending Packages and click the Synchronize button to update the list of your pending packages.
From Pending Packages you can complete the following actions: Check In, Split and Finish.
1. Check In allows you to check in the pending package. This connects the Metrc tag to the product profile for the specified quantity of units in each package.
- Select the package that you want to check in and click the Check In button;
- Fill out the necessary information and click Continue.
IndicaOnline will pull all the information from Metrc, so you will not have to enter anything manually. The first time you do a check in for a new product you will have to create a new product profile. The next time you check in an existing product, IndicaOnline will automatically fill in information from the transfer manifest in Metrc such as the product name, vendor, quantity, package id, and other information. You can also check in pre-packs in set amounts. It will show you exactly how much weight is being reported to Metrc and will automatically combine the weight of your pre-pack to match that amount.
2. Split allows you to divide the package into two or more new packages so you can check in one transfer to multiple product profiles. You may also split a package if you are transferring any of the packages back to the vendor.
Make sure you have the necessary amount of tags available before you start splitting your packages.
- Select a package that you want to split and click the Split button. Fill out the necessary information and click Create Package And Send to Metrc.
- Fill out the necessary information and click Create Package And Send to Metrc. Make sure the Destination UID field contains 24 characters.
The split package will appear at the top of the Pending Packages list, and you will be able to check it in or split.
To learn how to split a checked-in package, refer to our article here.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.