Brother QL-810W Mac Setup:
4. Visit the Brother Site Support Page and download the compatible installer for Mac.
5. Once the DMG file is installed to your Downloads, Launch it by clicking and then Double Click on StartHereMac.app to open Installer
6. Launch the tool once it has downloaded open it and press "Next" To Connect.
8. It will next search for wifi networks that your printer can connect to. Be sure to pick the same local network that your iPad is connected to.
9. Enter your network password when prompted:
10. The Setup will next prompt you to disconnect the USB cable from the printer. Once its on your network the USB cable is no longer needed:
11. You can continue on and install the printer driver if you’d like to print from your computer.
12. The wifi light on the printer will turn solid green once it’s connected and has obtained an IP address.
13. Once you are connected, you'll be able to add the printer on the iPad POS in Hardware to set as Default and use.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.