Please note that an order fulfillment feature that enables Metrc products to be displayed on Potify is currently not available.
- Potify is our own website and application platform for both storefront and delivery IndicaOnline accounts. It is seamlessly integrated with IndicaOnline and does not require installation of any plug-ins. Your whole inventory with pricing will be in sync with your Potify online store.
- Activating is easy and effortless. Once you submit a copy of your valid Cannabis Business License, we will activate your account and you will have an online store created on potify.net, showcasing your shop menu, business and delivery hours, your location as well as your delivery zones.
- There is a couple of settings you need to toggle within your IndicaOnline account before receiving first orders from your customers on Potify.
1. If you would like your customers to enjoy the pleasure of a special loyalty program, you can enable the Potify Loyalty Program for them to get store credits to use at checkout. To set this up on your computer, navigate to your office settings (Config - Offices & Storages - choose your office - Marketplace Settings) and select "Enable Loyalty Program". Then you can set a percentage that your customers will receive as cashback and submit the request to IndicaOnline for approval. It takes up to 24 hours for the request to be approved.
2. Now, under the same menu, switch the "Allow Pickup" and "Allow Delivery" toggle buttons to "YES" depending on your business type. Make sure to switch the "Accepting Orders" toggle button to "YES" for your customers to be able to add products to the cart. Otherwise, your Potify store will simply show your inventory and deals, but the "Add to Cart" button will not be available.
Select your payment methods, phone numbers for new order notifications and customer support (if required), cover photo and logo and press the Save button.
NOTE: Currently, you are only notified after a new order has been placed on Potify. You are not notified if the order status has been changed.
You can further customize your Potify online store page by adding your pick-up and delivery shipping methods.
To learn how to create delivery zones using Google maps, please refer to our article here.
And this article here will guide you through the process of setting up your shipping methods.
3. And finally, in the product profile of your IndicaOnline account, switch the "Show on Potify" toggle button to "YES" to have the item displayed on your Potify online webstore.
- Your customers will need to create a Potify account, verify their phone number and upload their ID to verify their age to start shopping. Medical patients will also need to upload their recommendation. Each of your customer will get a $5 credit after verifying their email address. $10 referral credits are up for grabs both for referrers and referrals once a referral completes their first order.
- Your customers will be able to place pick-up as well as delivery orders directly from your Potify website or via our mobile application (currently available for Android only).
Note: To have your account activated on Potify, please submit a copy of your Cannabis Business License to email@example.com