Please contact us to turn on the order fulfillment feature for your IndicaOnline account that enables Metrc products to be displayed on Potify.
- Potify is our own platform for both storefront and delivery IndicaOnline accounts. It is seamlessly integrated with IndicaOnline and does not require installation of any plug-ins. Your whole inventory with pricing will be in sync with your Potify online store.
- Activating is easy and effortless. Once you submit a copy of your valid Cannabis Business License, we will activate your account and you will have an online store created on potify.net, showcasing your shop menu, business and delivery hours, your location as well as your delivery zones.
- There is a couple of settings you need to toggle within your IndicaOnline account before receiving first orders from your customers on Potify.
1. If you would like your customers to enjoy the pleasure of a special loyalty program, you can enable the Potify Loyalty Program for them to get Potify credits to use at checkout. To set this up on your computer, navigate to your office settings (Config - Offices & Storages - choose your office - Marketplace Settings) and select "Enable Loyalty Program". Then you can set a percentage that your customers will receive as cashback and submit the request to IndicaOnline for approval. It takes up to 24 hours for the request to be approved.
NOTE: Once you have enabled the Loyalty Program, a banner will be displayed on your Potify store that will inform your customers of the amount of the cashback they will be rewarded with each of the order placed with your dispensary.
NOTE: Your customers will also be able to apply their earned Potify credits while completing their orders with your dispensary. If you disable the Loyalty Program, your customers will not be able to see an option to apply their Potify credits in the cart.
2. Now, under the same menu, switch the "Accept Orders" toggle button to "YES" for your customers to be able to add products to the cart.
Otherwise, your Potify store will simply show your inventory and deals, but the "Add to Cart" button will not be available for your customers.
Select your payment methods, phone numbers for new order notifications and customer support (if required).
NOTE: Currently, you are only notified after a new order has been placed on Potify. You are not notified if the order status has been changed.
Make sure to switch the "Allow Pickup" and "Allow Delivery" toggle buttons to "YES" depending on your business type.
You can further customize your Potify online store page by adding your pickup and delivery shipping methods.
To learn how to create delivery zones using Google maps, please refer to our article here.
And this article here will guide you through the process of setting up your shipping methods.
You may also want to upload your logo to show on your Potify page. Make sure to use the file which size is 432 pixels x 432 pixels and save the changes by pressing the Save button.
3. And finally, in the product profile of your IndicaOnline account, switch the "Show on Potify" toggle button to "YES" to have the item displayed on your Potify online webstore.
- Your customers will need to create a Potify account, verify their phone number and upload their ID to verify their age to start shopping. Medical patients will also need to upload their recommendation. Each of your customer will get a $5 credit after verifying their email address. $10 referral credits are up for grabs both for referrers and referrals once a referral completes their first order.
- Your customers will be able to place pick-up as well as delivery orders directly from your Potify website.
You have an option to create Potify accounts for your existing patients in the IndicaOnline account. To do so, navigate to the patient profile and, under the Actions tab, choose Create Potify Account.
Note: To have your account activated on Potify, please submit a copy of your Cannabis Business License to email@example.com