Once a patient profile has been created, there are several things that you have access to.
In the General Info section you will be able to see all of the patient's basic information including the expiry date of their recommendation, the amount of their store credit, their balance, the number of their check-ins, the number of their orders, how long they have been your patient, and all their contact information.
This section of the patient profile allows you to add a new recommendation or edit an existing one.
1. If there is an existing recommendation, you will have the ability to see the following:
- The Rec Number
- Doctors Name
- Valid Dates
- Created By
2. You can change the status of the recommendation by selecting 'Change Status'. From there you can approve, revoke or disable the recommendation. There is also a note section to leave comments about the recommendation.
3. In this section you can also add a Recommendation by selecting the Add Recommendation button. Then you can add the verification, Rec number, Valid dates, and Providing Doctor.
1. In the Documents section you will be able to Upload New Documents or Scan New Documents to the Patient Profile
1. In the Forms section you can add new Intake Forms to the patient or Email/SMS the Intake Forms
1. In the Delivery Address section you can add delivery addresses for your patients
1. In the Notes section you can leave detailed information about the patient for staff to access
1. In the Bonus Points section you can see how many bonus points the patient has. You can also manually add bonus points by clicking Add Bonus
1. The History section will show the patients complete history including Check Ins, Purchases, Activity, and Email/SMS Logs