Members of the cannabis industry are finding out that the quickest way to gain the support of the state and local governments is to correctly handle their taxes.
IndicaOnline offers sophisticated tax compliance software to enable tax calculation and increase efficiency.
Setting up taxes in Indica POS system:
1. To access the tax settings screen, go to Settings → Taxes;
2. In the "Tax Settings" section, move the "Enable Taxes and tax Calculations" slider to the right;
3. Tap on "Save".
Setting up taxes in IndicaOnline:
1. Go to IndicaOnline →Config → % Tax and move the "Enable Taxes and tax Calculations" slider to the right;
2. Save changes.
Configuring Tax Options in Indica POS System:
1. To configure taxes, go to Settings → Taxes;
2. The "Taxes" tab displays several options that can be set to accommodate your individual tax needs.
For any questions concerning the breakdown of your State, County, or City tax rates please contact your local tax experts. For dispensaries located in the State of California, you can also refer to the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration via this link: https://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/
Refer to our article here how to set up your tax settings in IndicaOnline.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.