In the Notes section, you can leave detailed information about the patient for your staff to access.
To add a note:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Patients ⇒ Patient list, and select the patient you want to add a note to;
- Click the +Add Note button on the right-hand side of the screen to bring up the pop-up window;
- Fill out the Note field and click Save;
Once the note has been created, you can view, Edit or Delete it under the Notes section only. You can leave as many notes as you want.
You can also add a note or a comment by clicking the Actions button on the right-hand side of the patient's name.
To leave a Note or a Comment:
- Go to your Patient List to select a patient, click the Actions drop-down button on their profile, and press either the Add Note or the Add Comment button to create a record.
The functionality of adding a note is the same as in the instruction above.
To add a comment:
- Enter the text message in the pop-up and click Save to apply the changes.
Once the comment has been added, it will be displayed at the top of the screen whenever you go into the patient profile. It is possible to add only one comment. The moment you add another comment the previous one will disappear.
If a comment is left on a patient profile from IndicaOnline, the budtender will be able to see it:
1) in the patient profile;
2) at checkout.
Refer to this article for instructions on how to leave a comment or note in Indica POS.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.