With IndicaOnline you will be able to create a patient queue and be able to check patients out in the order they came in.
To check in a patient, do the following:
- Sign in to your IndicaOnline POS, tap the Menu button in the upper left corner to bring up the left-hand side panel and then tap the Patients+ tab;
- Select the patient or scan their Driver's License in order to find them and tap the Check In button in their patient profile;
- Pick the Office you want to check them into as well as the referral Option to find out how they heard about you and tap the Check In button in the upper right corner of the pop-up;
Once the patient has been checked in, go back to Menu and hit Register to see them appear in your Patient Queue. Tap the patient's name or the Ready to Process button to start processing their order. If the patient doesn't have a phone number or an email listed in their profile, tap the phone or envelope icon to fill out the missing information.
- Let the patient enter their phone number and hit Confirm to proceed to the agreement.
- The patient should read the Terms and Conditions form, sign it and tap Agree if they have read the terms and agree to them.
- Let them fill out their email next and tap Confirm.
- By signing the agreement and hitting the Agree button they give their consent for receiving customized offers based on their purchasing characteristics, etc.
Once this has been done, you can proceed to the orders.
If you are logged in as an Admin you will see all the patients that are logged in from multiple offices. If you are under a staff profile you will only see patients for the office you are assigned to.
The signed documents will be stored under the Documents tab on the Patient Profile screen.
The document will contain the text of the agreement, the patient's signature, and the date the consent was signed.
The text of the agreement can be changed on IndicaOnline Web by navigating to the Config tab in the lower-left corner, clicking Templates and selecting the SMS&Email Opt-in tab.
Refer to this article for instructions on how to check in a patient on the computer.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.