You can delete a patient as a staff member without the Admin permission or as an Administrator. This article contains information on how this can be done, and what happens on the Administrator's side.
Once a Patient Profile has been deleted it cannot be undone.
As a staff member:
- Log in to IndicaOnline, go to Patients ⇒ Patient List. Find the patient to remove and click the Delete button on the right-hand side of the patient's name.
- Provide a Reason and click Send to create a request for deleting the profile.
You will see the notification 'Patient marked as deleted' above the Patient List along with the icon on the right-hand side of the patient name, indicating the request has been submitted.
As an Administrator:
- In your account, go to Patients and click Patient Requests. The number in the brackets denotes the number of requests;
- Press the Approve button to delete a patient or Decline to reject the request.
If you decide to remove the patient from the list, you will get the notification stating 'The item was deleted successfully' after you click the Approve button.
To delete a patient as an Administrator:
- Find the patient you want to remove from the list and click the Delete button on the right-hand side of the patient's name;
- Confirm or decline the action in the pop-up;
If you decide to remove the patient from the list, you will get the notification stating Patient "Name Last name" deleted after you click the Yes button.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.