IndicaOnline automatically generates unique barcodes and connects them with particular packages, which helps to keep your inventory more organized.
To generate a barcode for a package, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Inventory on the left-hand side of the screen and click Pending Packages to bring up the package list;
- Select the package you want to check in and click the Check In button to the right of the package;
- Fill out the product information and click Continue at the bottom of the check-in form;
- Review the information and hit Confirm if you agree and want to complete the check-in;
- Click the Product List tab on top of the Inventory menu list and select the product you have just checked in;
On the product profile page, you can:
- Create pre-packs, transfer and adjust product quantity;
- Click the View Barcode icon , select the package and see the check the auto-generated barcode for this package and product quantity;
- Click the Print Label icon to print labels, select the package along with the label template and hit Print. You will see the product barcode on the label you have chosen. Once printed out you will have unique barcodes for each product and package.
Refer to this article to get to know how to print labels from a Web browser.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.