With the Elite Plan you have the ability to send SMS and Email blasts. IndicaOnline starts sending text blasts at 8AM Pacific Time. You can send emails and sms to individual patients or marketing campaigns to multiple patients/groups. You can either set up predetermined templates or create the messages on the fly.
To set up a predetermined template, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Config at the bottom left of your screen and click the Templates tab to view the list of templates you can create, in our case we need only the Email Templates and Sms Templates tabs.
- Select the template you want to create, either Email or Sms, and click the +Add New button on the right-hand side of the screen;
- Fill out the Name, Subject, Body fields in the Email template, the Name and Body in the Sms template and hit Save to complete.
Once you have customized the templates, you can use them while creating SMSes and Emails.
To create and send an SMS/Email blast, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Patients ⇒ Patient List to bring up the list with every patient in the system;
- Click the Advanced Search drop-down button and customize the search to target specific patients. Hit Search to apply the filters ;
- Click the Send SMS To All or Send Email To All tabs to create an SMS/Email to send;
- When sending SMS, you can create the message on the spot or select a template. You can also choose a start time that you want the blast to go out at. Once completed, hit Send To All.
- When sending emails, you will have the same options to select a template and a start time. You can also create a subject and message on the spot if a template is not selected. Once finished, hit Send.
To send an sms/email to the specific patient, go to the corresponding profile, click the Actions button on the right-hand side of the screen and select either Send SMS or Send Email.
Once you have sent the email or SMS, you can view their status under Config > Email & SMS Settings. For more information see here.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.