When on the Pro Plan you have the ability to send SMS and Email blasts. You can send emails and sms to individual patients or mass blasts to multiple patients/groups. You can either create the messages on the fly or set up predetermined templates.
1. Go to Back Office and select Patient List and either Send SMS to All or Send Email to All.
2. Using the Advanced Search feature you can filter the Patient List down by groups, has email/phone and others to target specific patients.
3. When sending SMS you can create the message on the spot or select a template. You can also choose a start time that you want the blast to go out at. Once completed hit either Send For Free or Send to All.
NOTE: Send For Free messages will be sent without charge if the Patient has their phone carrier information filled in. Send to All will use your pre-purchased sms messages.
4. When sending emails you will have the same options to select a template and a start time. You can also create a subject and message on the spot if a template is not selected. Once finished hit Send.
NOTE: If you are on the Pro Plan you will receive a monthly amount of 10,000 emails as part of the package.
5. If you want to send an individual patient an sms/email you need to go to their Patient Profile then select Actions then Send Email/SMS.
1. In the Back Office go to Config then Templates. Then go to either Email/SMS Templates.
2. Once you select one then you can create the template and complete it by hitting Save.
Once you have sent the Email/SMS you can view the status under Config then Mailer. For more information on the Mailer see here.