Now, that you have created product profiles for the items that you will be selling at your location, you can check in these products. The check-in feature includes prepacks that can be created within weight products.
To check in the prepackaged product, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Inventory on the left-hand side of the screen and click the Product List tab on top of the menu list to bring up the Product List page;
- You can either click the Check In button on the right-hand side of the screen and select the weight product in the Check In Product pop-up;
- or select the weight product first and press the Check In button on the right-hand side on the product page to bring up the Check In Product pop-up;
- Fill out the necessary fields and make sure the Batch ID matches the UID. Pay attention to the Quantity & Price section. Each prepack here is going by the industry-standard increments, e.g., 1g, 1/8oz, 1/4oz, etc. When entering the number of prepacks in these fields, the system will automatically calculate the gram equivalent underneath. The Weight field will show you the total weight after filling out each field. Add payment and lab results, if necessary, and click Continue to proceed to the confirmation page;
- Review the product information, click Edit, if you want to add or change something, or press Confirm to finish with the check-in.
Please refer to our article here on how to check in weight products on iPad.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.