Companies that are registered in Alberta, Canada, should be given the opportunity to upload a special State Compliance report.
IndicaOnline is tasked with looking at the regulations a company is subject to and determining whether or not they are achieving compliance through the processes and controls we've put in place.
Due to the compliance and inventory movement requirements for MMJ products, each prepackage of a certain category will have its own SKU code. For proper reporting for Alberta, changes have been made for SKU, Product type, Unit/Unit Range, and Net Weight, as well as the Transfer to Another Product management.
Getting started with the creation of a new product means you have to make sure this item includes such product characteristics as SKU, Product type, and Unit/Unit Range to be able to perform a final check-in. To enter a product manually, once you have clicked Add New Product button (see how to get there below) you will need to follow the guidelines.
In order to add a new product please follow the steps:
1. Navigate to Add New Product under the Inventory section;
2. Check in your MMJ product by entering the Product Name;
3. Create a Symbol and enter the SKU number;
4. Pick your MMJ Product Category, Strain, and a Product Type;
5. Then select either Per Unit or Per Unit Range tab and enter a Price;
6. Then tap "Each Only" toggle to Yes to report this product in Units (optional);
7. Ones the product input fields have been filled, click on "Save" button;
8. When you click on the "Save" button, the warning dialog box will pop up asking you "Do you really want to create a new product? Once this action is completed, you will not be able to edit the original product content in the "Add New Product" section";
9. After creating a product, any changes for this product will be disabled.
Correctly structured reports created by companies in order to comply with rules, standards, laws, and regulations set by regulatory bodies and government agencies can set your business up for success.
Follow the steps below to download your Monthly Compliance Report:
- From IndicaOnline on your left-hand menu go to Statistics → click on the "Reports" tab → State Compliance → select month and year → export to CSV to download your report
- Click on the "Downloads" tab to view your report.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.