Effective inventory management helps retailers develop an inventory plan that works. IndicaOnline new functionality allows you to add information to your Metrc Product Items list by creating a new strain in the Metrc Strains Directory. To create your new strain profile, simply add your Strain Name, Testing Status, THC, CBD, Indica (%), Sativa (%), and choose a facility.
CREATING NEW STRAINS:
1. Go to the Config tab and click on "Metrc Strains" ;
2. Once you are in "Metric Strains" section, you will see a Filter/Search list sorted by the strain name, a list of available facilities, "Synchronize" and "Add New Strain" buttons.
Please note, as a licensed retailer you would have to click the "Synchronize" button periodically in order to keep your information up to date. Since you are required to regularly input data in the track-and-trace system, IndicaOnline is unable to track any inventory changes happening in Metrc, unless this requirement is complete;
3. Click on "Add New Strain" tab. The page will open in a new window;
4. To create a new strain profile, add the following:
- Strain Name (required *)
- THC/CBD (optional)
- Indica % / Sativa % (required *)
- Testing Status (required *)
- None (by default)
- Click "Save".
IndicaOnline makes it easy to create the perfect strain library to increase your customer base and boost productivity.
Attention: Any inventory changes in your Metrc account must not happen under any circumstances. Indica will not reflect any inventory adjustments happened in Metrc, thus will not bear responsibility for any discrepancies issues encountered.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.