To split a pending package, follow these steps:
1. In your IndicaOnline web application, on a side navigation menu, click on "Inventory" → "Pending Packages". Under "Pending Packages" menu, click on "Synchronize" tab to have your Metrc data updated:
2. Click on the "Split" button:
3. Select your Metrc Item from the available selection of items that you currently have in your system. If you cannot find the item you are looking for in the listed Metrc items, you can create your own in the Metrc Product Items Directory:
4. To enter a new tag number, simply select and copy the Metrc tag number that you would like to use, and paste it in the Destination UID field for your new package:
5. Specify the correct quantity in the Package Weight field and click on "Create a package and Send to Metrc" button:
6. When "Confirm" box pops up, verify the information you have entered then click "Confirm":
7. A new package is created in your Metrc account under "Active packages" at this point.
8. IndicaOnline syncs Pending Packages and you can see your newly created package under "Pending Packages" menu.
9. The system redirects you to the "Pending Packages" list and displays a message on top:
To learn how to split a checked-in package, please refer to our article here.
After you have done splitting your packages, all newly created packages will show as "Active packages" in your Metrc account and as "Pending Packages" in your IndicaOnline account.
Attention: Any inventory changes in your Metrc account must not be performed under any circumstances. IndicaOnline will not reflect any inventory adjustments made in Metrc, thus will not bear responsibility for any discrepancies issues encountered.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.