If you want to grow and extend your business, you need to use IndicaOnline software solution and turn it into business results.
At this point, we are announcing more functionality to improve our Metrc integration that makes it easy and quick to create a package from an existing package.
If you operate in a METRC state, you can report your inventory and sales to the state by using Metrc as a tool, and at the same time remain compliant by following our detailed instructions.
Follow these steps to Split Packages:
1. In IndicaOnline, on a side navigation menu, click on "Inventory" → Go to "Pending Packages" → In the "Pending Packages" area, click on the "Synchronize" tab to keep your Metrc data updated.
2. Click on the "Split" button;
2. Select your Metrc Item from the available selection of items that you currently have in your system. If you can't find the item you are looking for in the listed Metrc items, you can create your own in the Metrc Product Items Directory;
3. To enter a new tag number into Indica, simply select and copy Metrc tag number that you would like to use, and paste it in the Destination UID field;
4. Then you would need to identify the correct quantity. The quantities will be the same on both sides if you're simply repackaging or pulling from an existing package and putting it into a new package. Enter positive (above zero '0') quantity to split your package. In order to have your package split correctly, do not enter zero or negative quantity to prevent any unpleasant outcomes. You won't be able to use the amount of weight any different from what you have available;
5. Fill in the required fields (Destination UID и Package Weight) → click on the "Create a package and Send to Metrc" tab;
6. When "Confirm" box pops up, verify the information you have entered then click "Confirm";
7. The system creates new packages in Metrc;
8. The system syncs Pending Packages and you can see your New Package in "Pending Packages" list;
9. The system redirects you to the "Pending Packages" list and displays a message on top:
"Congratulations! You've successfully split the package 22233333333.
Synchronization of packages was successfully completed."
After you are done splitting your packages in IndicaOnline, all newly created packages will show as "Active packages" in your Metrc account and as "Pending Packages" in your Indica account.
This is how you create packages from existing packages.
Attention: Any inventory changes in your Metrc account must not happen under any circumstances. Indica will not reflect any inventory adjustments happened in Metrc, thus will not bear responsibility for any discrepancies issues encountered.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.