If you don't find corresponding Metrc product, you can create your own under the "Configurations" tab. If necessary, you can even add or create Strain variability to diversify and induce your sales.
1. Go to "Config" tab → Click on "Metrc Product Items" tab;
2. What is included in the "METRC Product Items" table of contents:
- Item Name
- Metrc Category
- Quantity Type
3. On the "METRC Product Items" page, you can search items by name, filter your items by category, organize your items by facilities, sync existing and use "Add New Item" button to create new products. In addition, if you want to have the same Metrc item available in different facilities, you would have to create the same item for each facility separately;
4. If some items in the original selection set are not available and you can't find the equivalent Metrc product, you can create a new one. Thus, a new page displays when you click on the "Add New Item" button where you can add your new item;
5. Once on your "New Metrc Item" page fill in the following information:
- Item Name (required *)
- Category (required *)
- Unit of Measure (required *)
- Unit Weight (required *)
6. Once you are done click "Save".
Strain and Unit THC Content and other fields may appear as required fields to fill in, but it would largely depend on what kind of category you are assigning it to.
Once you create a new Metrc Item, you can assign Inventory to it!
Attention: Any inventory changes in your Metrc account must not happen under any circumstances. Indica will not reflect any inventory adjustments happened in Metrc, thus will not bear responsibility for any discrepancies issues encountered.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.